Fleet documents refer to the records and documentation related to a fleet of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, or buses. Some examples of fleet documents include:
- Vehicle registration: Documentation that proves ownership of a vehicle and allows it to be legally driven on public roads.
- Vehicle title: A legal document that proves ownership of a vehicle.
- Insurance documents: Proof of insurance coverage for the vehicles in the fleet.
- Maintenance records: Records of maintenance and repair work performed on the vehicles in the fleet.
- Fuel records: Records of the fuel purchased and consumed by the vehicles in the fleet.
- Driver logs: Records of the hours and miles driven by each driver in the fleet.
- Vehicle inspection reports: Reports detailing the condition of the vehicles in the fleet.
- Accident reports: Reports documenting any accidents involving vehicles in the fleet.
It is important for fleet managers to maintain accurate and up-to-date records for the vehicles in the fleet in order to ensure that they are properly maintained, insured, and compliant with relevant regulations.